See What's Nexxt: SAXXONY™ Posterior Cervical Thoracic System
SAXXONY™ Posterior Cervical Thoracic System
Nexxt Spine is developing the SAXXONY™ Posterior Cervical Thoracic System to provide a comprehensive solution for rigid fixation of the posterior cervical and upper thoracic spine.
This system is currently under development and is expected to be launched in Q1/2018, pending regulatory clearance.
This product is not currently available for sale in the U.S.A.
- 360° Multi-directional Exxtreme Angle Screw design featuring a 140° cone of angulation
- Multi-axial Control (MAC) Technology holds the desired position of the screw head (tulip) in any position
- 3.5mm Titanium alloy Rod System
- Dual Diameter 3.5/5.5mm Transition Rod
- Smooth Shaft Polyaxial Screws
- “Rod to Rod” Cross Connectors
- “Head to Head” Cross Connectors
- 3.5-5.5mm, 3.5-3.5mm, and 5.5-3.5mm Rod to Rod Connectors