Inertia® Reduction Pedicle Screw
The INERTIA® Polyaxial Reduction Screw is designed to further complement the innovative design of the existing INERTIA Polyaxial Pedicle Screw range.
INERTIA Reduction Screws are designed for applications where the extent of the vertebral misalignment would not allow a standard sized tab pedicle screw to properly engage with the rod component of the system without using additional instrumentation. The Reduction Screw is designed with removable tabs that allow the surgeon to approximate the spine to the desired sagittal or axial profile. This new series of pedicle screws are particularly useful for the correction of spinal deformities, such as spondylolisthesis and scoliosis.
- 15mm extended tabs on polyaxial screw eliminate need for rod reduction instruments
- Screw lengths 20 - 90mm in 5mm increments
- Extended tabs easily removed after rod reduction is complete
- Innovative tab removal tool retains reduction tabs during removal from wound
- Screw diameters available in 5.5, 6.5, & 7.5mm
- 50° conical polyaxial head angulation facilitates easy rod placement with minimal rod contouring
- Double helical screw thread design advances screw two full threads for each full rotation of the screwdriver, effectively reducing insertion time and effort by half
- Proprietary Locking Cap thread designed to reduce chance of cross threading and head splay
- All implants are color coded for easy identification
- Secure implant-instrument interface to maximize control and maneuverability
- Simplified instrumentation reduces time and steps in the OR