Inertia® One-Shot Pedicle Screw System
Nexxt Spine expands its INERTIA® Pedicle Screw System with the introduction of the One-Shot™ Pedicle Screw and instrumentation. The introduction of these components provides the surgeon flexibility to choose from an open, mini-open or MIS procedure. The One-Shot Pedicle Screw is designed specifically for surgeons who wish to utilize a guided screw insertion technique without the use of Kirschner wires.
A unique single-step screw closure mechanism minimizes the chances of cross-threading and significantly reduces head splaying. The system also features a "Rod Capture Mechanism" for retention of the rod within the screw head, generous polyaxial screw angulation and a low profile design.
- Innovative “Scout Tip” aids in screw navigation within pedicle boundaries
- Screw tip design eliminates need for pedicle hole preparation (awl, probe, and tap)
- Screw diameters available in 5.5, 6.5, 6.75, 7.0 and 7.5mm
- Multiple diameters (6.75 & 7.0mm) within popular 6.5 - 7.5mm range provide greater options for revision procedures
- 50° conical polyaxial head angulation facilitates easy rod placement with minimal rod contouring
- Unique tulip head design reduces run on rod 27% for better in-situ visualization
- Rod Capture Mechanism is designed to prevent rod migration upon initial insertion
- Proprietary Locking Cap thread designed to reduce chance of cross threading and head splay
- All implants are color coded for easy identification
- Low profile system minimizes implant height above bony anatomy
- Secure implant-instrument interface to maximize control and maneuverability
- Simplified instrumentation and implant design reduce time and steps in the OR